GOL Airpasses are promotional programs that allow passengers to travel from city to city, country to country in GOL economy flights at air travel rates often cheaper than standard or discounted airfare within a specific period time (one month, for instance).
You can purchase as few as 4 and as many as 9 coupons, with prices based on number of coupons and point of origin.
GOL Airpasses include: Brazil Airpass and South America Airpass.
Airpass tickets must be purchased and issued before the international departure. The tickets must be issued in connection with the international ticket.
GOL Airpass programs offer some of the best options in the air travel industry.
By combining an international ticket with GOL Airpass, you can enjoy substantial savings while visiting different destinations.
You can also access GOL Airpasses on the following addresses:
Outside South America: http://www.voegol.com.br/en-us/agencias/paginas/new-home.aspxArgentina: http://www.voegol.com.br/es-ar/agencias/paginas/home.aspxBolivia: http://www.voegol.com.br/es-bo/agencias/paginas/home.aspxChile: http://www.voegol.com.br/es-cl/agencias/paginas/home.aspxDominican Republic: http://www.voegol.com.br/es-do/agencias/paginas/new-home.aspxParaguay: http://www.voegol.com.br/es-py/agencias/paginas/home.aspxUruguay: http://www.voegol.com.br/es-uy/agencias/paginas/home.aspxVenezuela: http://www.voegol.com.br/es-ve/agencias/paginas/home.aspx
• Valid for travel on GOL flights operated by GOL. • The Airpass must encompass travel whole within Brazil on economy class and must not exceed 9 coupons.
• Eligible to foreigners and Brazilian citizens residing outside Brazil holding an international ticket with travel originating outside Brazil. • International travel must be flown on GOL flights or any GOL interline partner flights. • International travel tickets may include frequent flyer program tickets. • *Id/Ad/courtesy* tickets do not qualify for this Airpass.
|NUMBER OF COUPONS||FARE BASIS||FARE BASIS||FARE BASIS||FARE BASIS|
Note: fare combinations are not allowed. The whole itinerary must be sold in one fare basis.
• Children: 100% of the adult fare. • Infants: 10% of the adult fare.
05.PERIODS OF APPLICATION:
• All year.
• Minimum stay: none. • Maximum stay: 30 days counting from departure of the first sector of Brazil Airpass.
• One way, round trip, circle trip or open jaw trip types are permitted and all journeys must be flown on GOL flights operated by GOL. • Routing is limited to a minimum of 4 flight coupons and a maximum of 9 flight coupons. • The same sector may not be flown more than once in the same direction except for a connection. • The same city may not be used as an origin/destination more than once except for a connection. • Surface does not count as a coupon.
• Each destination included in the ticket must be considered as stopover. • Stopovers are limited to the total number of coupons purchased. • A maximum of two online connections is permitted per portion of travel and will only be allowed at the same airport. • The two coupons which form a connection will be counted as one, provided the maximum ground time does not exceed 04 hours, otherwise a stopover will occur.
• Flights must be confirmed for the entire itinerary before departure of first flight segment. • The Airpass flights must be booked separately from the international flights within a specific pnr. • Booking classes: B, U, A or E. • The whole itinerary must be booked in one booking class. • *g3 airpass* must be added to the pnr through –ssr oths—
• The Brazil Airpass must only be sold and ticketed outside Brazil. • The Airpass ticket must be plated on GOL or any GOL interline partners. • Tickets may not be purchased by use of frequent flier programs. • Only one Airpass may be issued per passenger. • The Airpass ticket must be issued exclusively for the Airpass segments and in conjunction with an international round trip, circle trip, or open jaw travel ticket. • Applicable taxes (airport tax, security, additional taxes) must be charged at the time of the Airpass ticket issue. • Tickets are non-endorsable. The following information must be added to the international travel ticket endorsement field: valid on g3 only/in cnx tkt 1112222333333 • Fares are subject to availability.
11.CANCELLATIONS / REFUND:
• Before departure: full refund upon payment of usd 100.00 penalty fee for cancellation/no show. • After departure: nonrefundable..
• Voluntary rerouting- not permitted. • Changes made more than 24 hours before original scheduled flight- no penalty. • Changes made within 24 hours or after original scheduled flight- usd 30.00 of penalty per transaction provided the same fare and booking class are maintained. • Penalty fee must be specified through –yr- tax code. • Changes are only permitted within the Airpass ticket validity. • Children: no discounts apply – same penalty as adult. • Infant: no charge.
• Not permitted..
14. BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE / EXCESS BAGGAGE:
Baggage allowance: • The baggage allowance for the Airpass sectors will be the same as the one applied on the international travel. • The international ticket must be presented with the Airpass ticket at time of check-in. Excess baggage: • Excess baggage charges on the Brazil Airpass tickets per extra kilo will be 0.5pct of the lowest –y- fare of the sector for which the excess applies.
15. MILEAGE ACCRUAL:
• The Airpass is eligible for mileage accrual in Smiles program or any GOL partner frequent flier program. • For more details on Smiles program regulations please refer to www.smiles.com.br/en